- Stand Alone ECT System (MODEL: NIVIQURE-SA)
This basic model can be used for clinical use (without diagnostics). The seizure monitoring method is primarily by motor seizure detection (Cuff method).
- Versatile ECT System (MODEL: NIVIQURE-VR)
This computerized version can be used as a basic machine (by not linking to computer) or can be interfaced to a computer. The 'versatile' feature includes
- Computer based operation, data management, auto dose setting, etc;
- Seizure monitoring by cuff method and by EEG monitoring. Optional add-ons for other physiological parameters possible.
- Statistical analysis.
- Data transfer and EEG monitoring through LAN/WAN network.